Friday, March 5, 2010

February

The school bus, apparently.
.

Trying to get to the tree branch like the girl up the tree did. (The rule is "You're allowed to climb up the tree if you can climb up yourself")
.

Lending a hand Ü
.


Relaxing on the swing in the sunshine
.



Inside the toybox
.
.
Byron this month:
Put an icecream bucket on his head and ran around headbutting stuff, to prove it didn't hurt.
Started going to Playgroup with Grandma
Hid himself under the toybox on the treadmill so I wouldn't know he was squirting bbq sauce on it.
.
quotes:
.
From the top of the treadmill (with supreme confidence): "If I fall I'll just do a flip and land on my feet."
.
Holding a cardboard tube "exhaust pipe" to his chest: "Hey, Mummy! Smoke is coming out of my engine!"
.
B: (after putting a sand "chocolate cake" into the "oven" under the back step) Look, Mummy; I'm climbing into the oven!
Me: Don't burn your hands
B: I won't; I'm wearing oven gloves.
.
(to Jasmine, with appropriate actions) "Gimme five... to the side... down below... TOO SLOW"
.
(to Jasmine) You'll fall if you climb up onto the roof... You should get a ladder!
hehehe.




1 comment:

kelgell said...

Hilarious. It's such a great idea to keep a record of these funny things on his blog. Love the ideas he comes out with. So entertaining to read about. Feeding Z is so cute.
And he did that "gimme 5" thing to me when I was out there. He got the wrong order first which he realised when he ended on the wrong one. He did again straight away and got me. I was too slow. Ha ha. Amusing. They're so clever so young.