Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17

Happy 5 month birthday, bub!!

Today we started some farex again, and he seemed to like it. He had about 3 teaspoons, opened his mouth wide for the spoon, and wrestled with me to get the spoon for himself. I had to give him one and get another one for me. He he. Then I “gave” him his Tupperware cup, which I bought at Heather's ages ago, and he's been chomping on it since. I put some milk in it, but that was a bit of a mess, so for now it is empty.

He's been waking up about 7am lately, but he just talks to himself in bed, usually for a good half hour.

Today I took Byron outside. He sat in the pram with his hat and suncream on and looked at the cows through the fence across the road. Then we went to my garden to do a bit of weeding, but he soon got hungry. I gave him a bottle and he fell asleep for a few hours.

Adding pictures won't work today for some reason. I'll try again soon.

No comments: