Monday, June 14, 2010

May, 2010

Byron is THREE

Well, not quite, in that photo, but that's his birthday jumper. Here is what he considers "a pose":

hehehe.

Please, can I bring this rock inside?


Byron in May:
.
His favorite game is "Pairs" with his dinosaur cards. Fun to hear him say, "Ooo! Diplodicus! Yay!" He loves making up stories ("reading") to Jasmine, and her refusal to sit and listen is the cause of many fights. She follows him around the paddock, and he teaches her lots of things. It's occurred to him that quickly offering his sister a hug (when he's made her cry) saves him from getting growled at. His speech is pretty good, though he still often says, "I'm am", and once was heard to say, "No I'm am isn't not!". LOL.
.
Other quotes:
.
Now, come on, Jasmine; let's go in the bedroom and I'll show you there's no monsters in the cupboard. I'll turn on the light so you won't be scared. (went on to explain why shadows aren't monsters.)
.
.
"I don't want a sleep! I'm not tired; I'm full full FULL of energy!" [yaaaawn]
.
Byron (looking at me in the rear view mirror): No, you can't see me!
Me: Just because you say so doesn't make it true.
Byron: Yes it does! ...That doesn't make any sense!
.

(reading to Jasmine) "In the light of a star, three little bugs sat on a leaf. One was called Bella, one was called Bella, and the other was called Bella. (the book was "my little book of 5")
.
(Crying) I tried to throw the stick over the fence for the goat but it actually hit me on the head. It didn't watch where it was going!
.
(before playgroup): Mummy, can we leave Jasmine at home?
.
Mummy: You need to make up your mind.
Byron: No and Yes. Heheheh.

Stay tuned for less frequent updates from now on. Maybe every three months. Mummy is feeling BUSY, and his photos aren't changing much now. :)

No comments: